Four wins in a row, and back above .500 at 21-20. Can they do it again??? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/arcadefreak.gif[/img]
Four wins in a row, and back above .500 at 21-20. Can they do it again??? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/arcadefreak.gif[/img]
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
I sure hope so. Dont ever count them out. You dont win 14 consecutive division titles without being good & getting a few balls bounce your way. I've been a Braves fan before alot of posters on here were born. Liked them thru all of the lean years when you could go to Fulton County Stadium & sit wherever you wanted. I dont know if the pitching problems are due to losing Leo, lack of talent or just under-achieving. If their going to make it 15 in a row, the pitching will have to get alot better(bullpen & starters) Good to see Sosa have a good game today.
Losing Leo hurts big, but I think they can overcome. The pen is very shakey!
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
It's so ironic that their winning games with the bats & thru all of the great years, it was mainly due to the pitching.
It is! I loved seeing Andruw hit so many homers, too. I hope he keeps that up and Chipper stays healthy.
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
If they can stay reasonably healthy, their going to score some runs. Francouer's avg is up over .260 now. He hit 2 more homers today. The thing that I like the best is that their really a very young team.
Bookmarks